Tuesday 28 October 2008

IRONMAN


Does what it says on the tin.
I set myself the challenge of doing an Ironman before I was thirty when I started triathlon 2 years ago well with Everest and me being crazy I signed up to do it next June.

2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike and then the marathon in the South of France in Summer heat.

No Worries??
Training like a mad man starting in the new year, no parties, no booze, no distraction just training to become Michael Phelps, Lance Armstrong and Heille Gebreselassie rolled into one. No under 12 hours and i'll be very happy.

2009 is a big year already...............

2 comments:

Kiwi said...

No Way!!!!!!
You are nuts.

Zooby said...

you are basically, well-hard.

oh yeahm, my blog is actually http://jamiezubairi.blogspot.com/
not zooby as Cuzzer previously stated..