Wednesday 4 March 2009

Never been skinny, it's colder.

Well, when i'm not doing 13 hour shifts cleaning the streets or sleeping i seem to be training. At least 6 days a week and on some shifts swimming lengths off nights and then hitting the sack. Laura is running 4 times a week for the Bath Half and we are just hitting the treadmill and trails regular as clockwork oranges. This has had a very strange effect on my body????
My ankles and wrists look like runners ?
I am developing the right kind of six pack?
My big thighs are less prominent and even my swede is smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOPE NO JOY THERE..
I am 13st 3............... I haven't been that light since about i was 15. Not complaining just don't remember ever feeling skinny. it's slightly disconcerting and hope it doesn't affect my ferocious power and roundhouse kick snap that Van-Damme taught me. Makes running a hell of a lot easier mind. Thought i'd let you know as i'm rather pleased. My ideal weight for Ironman was around this weight but thought it wouldn't happen until Nepal or beyond. I may have to watch i don't get serious issues and just disappear???
Who am I kidding my BMI is still in the overweight section for my height and I still lurve pizza and doughnuts far too much to give me any worries. Still 12stone something is a posibility for Ironman now and with the bum wee expected on Everest a distinct dream/nightmare.

Cheers fatties

No comments: