Monday 10 November 2008

November white flag.

November is going to be a bit of a write off for me blog wise as i'm off to South Africa, Botswana and Zambia in a few days for the wedding of one of my closest friends Mr Tristan 'Arab' Elder to the lovely Bianca Aveling followed by a safari. Should be absolutely awesome and i can't wait.

I plan to drink and eat as moderately as possible due to Everest training but when on holiday??? The main aim is to see Tris and recharge my batteries but the plans are extensive with Table mountain a must, Victoria falls, beach flexing workouts, hippo wrestling, England rugby viewing, cheetah racing, beach cricket in Cape Town and the start of serious training on my return we shall aim to stay in shape.

I look forward to welcoming the new members of Tenzing on my return and the fight for those places has been fierce which is great and a tribute to the fella's. I will be at the meeting and events on the 5th of December in the smoke and look forward to a catch up with everyone then and renewed impetous.

Bye for now, G

1 comment:

tooveseverest said...

have a good one mate. you'll probably find that you maintain a decent level of fitness due to the ol' 'outdoor lifestyle' - if you're constantly running around on a beach or swimming, it does you the world of good. just go easy on the posing. nobody likes a show-off. And if you notice that the history books don't go back further or further beyond than 1992 (depending on who you're talking too), just accept it and move on.